Rare_Hunter
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2009
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 17
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Green Bay, Wi
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Tejon
Tesoro Golden U-Max
- #1
Thread Owner
Deep Seekers. Wouldnt we just want these vs the standard 6/12" stuff?
So I’m reading about some deep seeker detectors. I don’t think I know much about them but wouldn’t it make sense to just go with those instead of everything else that gets 6 to 15 inches?.. These ones are saying they punch down 5 to 20 feet! What do these do exactly just pick up stuff like wheel barrels or bowling ball sized objects?
Chad.
So I’m reading about some deep seeker detectors. I don’t think I know much about them but wouldn’t it make sense to just go with those instead of everything else that gets 6 to 15 inches?.. These ones are saying they punch down 5 to 20 feet! What do these do exactly just pick up stuff like wheel barrels or bowling ball sized objects?
Chad.








