Deep Seeking Metal Detectors

Hello all,

I am in the market for a deep seeker, any help and recomendations would be appreciated, I prefer not to hear from dealers if at all possible. I want to talk to customers who have used a deep seeker and it's results...good or bad.

Thanks

Rochha

dealers hate ground efx detectors. bought a used one for 119 dollars performs like a 600 dollar detector. goes 2 inches deeper than garret ace 250. Mine is a ground efx mx200 it will go 10 inches + for a quarter the mx 400 will go 12+ inches for a quarter

I bought a CTX last year, and it is deeper than any other machine I have owned. My elbows get dirty when I hunt.

Where and what are you hunting for? How much money do you want to invest.. there is not a " the deepest machine"

Just depends on your ground conditions and what size target is under the coil.. short answer.

dealers hate ground efx detectors. bought a used one for 119 dollars performs like a 600 dollar detector. goes 2 inches deeper than garret ace 250. Mine is a ground efx mx200 it will go 10 inches + for a quarter the mx 400 will go 12+ inches for a quarter

Holy Old Tread, Batman! Probably after 13-1/2 years he has made up his mind already.

Pulse Induction cheeseburger with red onion, shredded lettuce, bacon, lots of bacon, tomato is going to have to be optional cause I don't want a big floating coil of cellulose on my cheeseburger! :skullflag:

Pulse Induction cheeseburger with red onion, shredded lettuce, bacon, lots of bacon, tomato is going to have to be optional cause I don't want a big floating coil of cellulose on my cheeseburger! :skullflag:

Dammit man..You forgot the fries.

deep seeker, that's what she said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back