What's new

Deer lease silver!!!!

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
So today my Dad and I were working on getting some last minutes things set up on the lease and got done at about 3pm. Since it was Friday I figured the banks would be open later so I decided to swing past the banks in the little towns on the way back home. Stopped at several banks and the only one that had any halves was the first one I've stopped at. They had $60 in customer rolls and .50 loose. As she handed me the rolls the teller said she was glad to get rid of them and asked why I wanted so many. I told her that I fill coin albums with the ones I need and spend the rest to freak out fast food cashiers. I knew I was probably gonna score a little something, then she said "I think there's some older ones in there so you might get ones you need." :icon_thumleft:

Roll #1: Roll #2: Roll #3: Roll #4: Roll #5: Roll #6:
1 64-D 3 64 1 64-D 1 64 1 64-D 1 64
2 65 2 64-D 3 65 1 64-D 3 65 1 64-D
8 66 3 65 4 66 1 65 5 66 3 65
2 67 4 66 3 67 6 66 4 67 2 66
1 68-D 2 67 3 68-D 3 67 2 68-D 1 67
2 68-D 2 68-D 1 69-D 1 68-D
2 69-D 2 69-D

For a Total of 75 40%'s and 12 90%'s
Also got 5 2003-P, 4 2003-D, and 1 2004-D
The remaining balance were misc. 1971 and newer.
Boy am I glad I stopped in!
 
Upvote 0
Congrats - nice score. I guess you filled a few albums there.

Maine_Jim
 
Sounds like a great day to me.

Golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom