What's new

Delaware 1999 error

acute collector

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
wisconsin
Yesterday I went to trade in some 40% @(4.44times face) and on the way I meet a guy that had called from my ad on Craigslist. He was unemployed and needed money.... I was happy to oblige and I bought his Quarter. he brought other things with him but I wasn't able to buy it all. He noticed it when he first heard it on the radio that there were coins like this. and he got it from a POP (soda,soft drink) machine.

I may have paid him too much for it but I am working to buy more of his stuff in the future. no need for a pic cause it looks like a regular one except when you flip it over.
 
Upvote 0
huh ?
got a pic of the error side ?
 
I take it that it is a rotated axis reverse error ... pics are always nice ... anyways congrats nice find
 
yea it is a rotated reverse die. 180 degrees I am going to sell it. any one here interested? I am looking for 325 for it.
I would grade it at au58. nice coin, not cleaned and Raw .

notify me at gork3@hotmail.com
thanks
 
acute collector said:
yea it is a rotated reverse die. 180 degrees I am going to sell it. any one here interested? I am looking for 325 for it.
I would grade it at au58. nice coin, not cleaned and Raw .

notify me at gork3@hotmail.com
thanks

Yea were interested in a picture.

Mojo
 
I hope that this works

I was having problems posting on my XP machine.

I am selling it if you are interested $325 in cash or the Equilivant of cash in 40% or 90%

gork3@hotmail.com
 

Attachments

  • 1999 Delaware Rev. Rotated Die.webp
    1999 Delaware Rev. Rotated Die.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 241

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom