What's new

Delaware , KS Cache

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,976
Reaction score
76,430
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
  • The Troy Republican (Troy, Kansas)
  • 23 Feb 1911, Thu
  • 000aaa.webp
  • 000bbb.webp
At first I Thought this as a Bank add/scam, But then they would have said He'd know whre it is if was in their Bank. I agree with the clipping. it's only money when you spend it.

also thought Delaware state, Bit I Doubt it this Time.

Delaware City is a ghost town in Leavenworth County, in the U.S. state of Kansas. it was platted in 1854. A post office called Delaware City was established in 1856, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1878.Some ruins and street grades are all that remain
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom