gilmerman Hero Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 684 Reaction score 434 Golden Thread 0 Location Central South East May 20, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Would someone tell me how to delete a post I've made twice?
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,792 Golden Thread 0 May 20, 2019 #2 gilmerman said: Would someone tell me how to delete a post I've made twice? Click to expand... Website software does not allow members to delete the opening post of a thread. I deleted the duplicate for you. Last edited: May 20, 2019
gilmerman said: Would someone tell me how to delete a post I've made twice? Click to expand... Website software does not allow members to delete the opening post of a thread. I deleted the duplicate for you.
Noah_D Bronze Member Joined Dec 14, 2017 Messages 1,597 Reaction score 3,492 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois (prev. NE Ohio) Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 5, 2019 #3 What should we do if we posted our thread in the wrong place and then realized it later?
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 5, 2019 #4 A Mod can change it for you. Just pm them