What's new

delete my acc

natch.

Banned
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
please delete my acc
I am so sorry I treed to come back
I should had know better
I am not going to be trial for the same thing 2 times
so please delete, my acc.
I will not come back again
I learn my lesson
i can't do this no more, just to old to go thu it
please delete my acc.
 
Sorry Due to members changing there Minds

We do not Delete accounts like this anymore.

under [SIZE=+1]TERMS[/SIZE]


TreasureNet is not responsible for removing or editing any post. Information you post WILL NOT be considered copyrighted or otherwise protected from use by anyone else. We make no guarantees or warrantees as to the length of time posted information will remain online.

You are welcome to Ignore TreasureNet, However

In order to even Consider requesting account deletion, there is a 30 Day waiting period.
 
Please Note, IF Yo are being Harassed , Please report the posts,

You do not need to be picked on here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom