Greenie
Jul 27, 2006
S/W Okla
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Nothing will kill your chances faster than doubt

Sorry Mike I don't follow you on this. I get negative responses from my family and friends but when the stuff comes in no one complains. As far as the weather I don't know what your talkin about. I've dowsed in all seasons, rain, snow, hail and sunshine. It don't matter what phase the moon is in or what the sun is doing. When I'm dowsing that's what I'm doing nothing interferes because I'm focused on what I'm doing not what people might think of me.
Sorry but thats my rant for this month.
whiskeycellar

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Re: Nothing will kill your chances faster than doubt

SWR said:
Mike(Mont) said:
I've been away from the forum for about a week and it just gets overrun by losers, predators, and sociopaths. Anyone who reads that gargage deserves the damage it is guaranteed to do to your locating. These guys act like they know about locating--THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE!! You gotta ask yourself why would they bother to come here and complain? If someone told me they are getting paid to do this, I would believe it. I suspect a notorious skeptic is feeding them the BS line, and they have been hypnotized. "Gullible" is the term he uses and they bought it hook, line and sinker. Are you hypnotized, too? Get the hell away from those people. This whole forum is infected with a disease. It's repulsive.

Like I said, doubt is your worst enemy. You need to trust your equipment and yourself. When you get a response, put down a marker. Never say "It can't be here." or "It must be over there." You are letting your logical mind control your locating and it won't help you. That's one of the problems with skeptics; they can't let go of their control. For almost all people, locating is an unconscious process. That means you can't control it, but you sure can stop it by doubting it even for one second it's too much. Now you can't expect things to go perfectly for you if you don't practice every day. It just won't happen and besides, no one is perfect. There will be days you are tired or bad locating weather and you won't get it.

Only on TreasureNet can a manufacturer lambaste, lecture and call its members names.

I know that if I called other TreasureNet members losers, predators, and sociopaths...I would be banned in a heartbeat!
Fascinating thought, that. Why SWR, it would almost appear that you were saying there's some kind of double-standard on this site?? :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread