What's new

Deleting a thread

rockyredbaron

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
848
Reaction score
101
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do I delete a thread? I swiped to the right but it doesn't work

Thanks

Rockyredbaron
 
if someone responded already One must Report their own Post & request it be Deleted
 
No one has replied
 
unfortunately I can't help then as You probably see a different screen then me :(

I put a check in a box

Untitled.webp

scroll down to moderation

& choose delete

Untitled3.webp

Hopefully a Member will Explain


Or you can still report it & request Deletion
 
Last edited:
Members can't delete a thread, it takes a mod to delete a thread or first post in a thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Then why did the "moderator" that just posted here not offer to help me? Hmmmmmmmmm
 
Then why did the "moderator" that just posted here not offer to help me? Hmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmm Most likely because he forgot a member can't delete a thread, a member can delete any post but the original post of a thread.

Either report the post you want to delete just like you would if it was a spammer or someone violating our rules or send pm to any mod requesting thread be deleted and why. You can also post hot link here and I will take care of it if you wish...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
I would have Hoped the Fact we were both posting responses, You could have Told us the title
of the Post you wanted deleted or hit Report Like I (we) said :tongue3:

I thought perhaps you could & wanted to Learn how yourself that you didn't
directly request Yet
 
"Reno Nevada bound" is now Permanently deleted.

Since you didn't say which post, I hope that was it 8-)

If Not you will need to repost it

& tell us what you want Deleted
 
California Club hunt - Nevada bound please delete!
 
Nevada Hunt club "looking for hunting partner ...........week of Aug 27" please delete!
 
:o Done again :unhappysmiley::tongue3: Was there more then One ?

Boomerang attached ? :occasion14:
 
ok, now delete this thread
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom