What's new

Dell Lake amusement Park

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell Lake is in HEGINS TOWNSHP,
SCHUYLKILL COUNTY


LastScan.webp
LastScan22.webp
LastScan222.webp
LastScaneeee.webp
LastScan111111111111.webp
LastScan111111111111111111.webp
 
LastScanedddd.webp

LastScanrrrrrrrr.webp

LastScanffffffffffff.webp
 
LastScancccccccc.webp

LastScanzs.webp
 
Ticket Booth

LastScan.webp

Bridge to Bath House

LastScanwww.webp

Bingo Stand

LastScanede.webp

Kitchens

LastScanzz.webp
 
Ride Tickets 9 Cents

LastScan1.webp

LastScan11.webp

Bath House

LastScanaa.webp

LastScan.webp

Picnic Table Pavilion

LastScanaaaa.webp

Stage

LastScanwee.webp
 
DELL LAKE

LastScan.webp

LastScaneeeeeeee.webp

MERRY-G0-ROUND

LastScanddd.webp

LastScanffffffff.webp

KIthchen

LastScanff.webp

Food Stands

LastScanccccccc.webp

LastScaned.webp

Snake Infested Paths

LastScanfff.webp
 
1 9 5 8 A r i a l

New Image.webp


2 0 0 4

schuylkill_outside_gis-apps5468726474543.webp
 
Any Members Know the Liverpool Pennsylvania area
& It's People ?

The Owner is from Liverpool PA.

and won't be an easy yes

Gonna take a Face to Face
 
Must be loaded with silver. I would LOVE to detect a place like that!!
I didn't see why this park closed. It seemed to be very popular but only opened for 12 years.
"Comparable to Knoebels Grove". I would love to detect there too, it's my favorite
amusement park, I go every year.
 
any info on schuylkill park aka Dream City?
 
I love reading about this stuff :read2: Thanks Jeff.

and

HH
 
Grand Opening May, 25th 1947

000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp
000ccc.webp
000ddd.webp

Willie the Nitwit ?

Still have Not been able to Talk to The New Owner Since He Lives in Liverpool PA
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom