What's new

Detecting and RVing!

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, it's time to hit the road in my recently purchased RV! After the holidays. Got to take this pig to Florida to reg/title it. Then plunder and pillage the Gold Coast of all that beach gold! Unlike the Mother Lode, Florida gold replenishes itself. Judy will not hit the road, she has her own agenda. I, mine. But I'll be accompanied by BUSTER the Wonder Dog! Gotta put the sluice and highbankers in storage. One of my GOTTA DO things is find my own meteorite! I'll still be in touch and I'm sure I will meet more of you in my travels. Saddle up, Buster. Let's go on a shakedown cruize! TTC
 
Just logged on using my Nook Book! Neat! TTC
 
OH LUCKY YOU!

I have a big travel trailer and yup, when we camp at the beach we have a blast.
Enjoy that trip! and I hope you find tons of great things!
keep us informed and have a wonderful adventure!!
 
Have a good time!! If you get out west drop me a line. We canhead out to the desert for some of those meteorites!! Semper Fi and be safe!!
 
Good luck to ya TerryC.

Here's hoping for lots of big storms right before you get there, to wash away all those treasure-packed dunes on Wabasso :hello2:
 
Tear the bone out Terry. Maybe the artic blast will go away. Sounds like a fun outting!
 
Thanks all. I'll keep in touch. It's all possible! To some of you I say, "Come out from under your bed today and DO SOMETHING!" TTC
 
thats the life.....eat, sleep, drive, detect....and repeat as needed :headbang:
 
a couple of gold trinkets should make the trip worth while dont you think
 
Hi Ya Terry C, I am heading to Florida in Feb. to do the very same thing. I just got my detector back from whites and will be ready to hit the beach area when I get there. I will be in a camp ground in Panama City. It was built over an old amusement park and is really close to the beach. The best of both worlds I think. Just got a new pro pointer in the mail yesteday, so I am all set.

Lots of luck hunting....John
 
Good luck Terry...looking forward to your reports.

Living the dream.

NJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom