Detecting Disney

armchairQB30

Jun 21, 2007
Let me help you out here......go to the waterparks. Bring some goggles, wait for the wave to hit the oily, suntan lotion filled people and then swim behind them. The jewelry you will find could pay for your Disney trip.

LiquidAsset

Sep 8, 2010
Somewhere Beautiful......
Detector(s) used
A plethora of gadgets...
I am a fourth generation Orlandonian. The Tragic Kingdom will not allow an MD. Only a wallet is accepted. It is a very cool story how Disney was all started with Walt. The Florida Ranch Land Brothers had a huge part in it. If interested I could email it personally. Very interesting.

Last year I had a business meeting in one of the resorts. I went to a Disney store to purchase gum. I was given dollars and cents in change. Two hours later a Disney queen was at my door telling me that I had fake dollars. Wow! That quick they found out who was pushing fake currency and they figured it out that quick. The scary part is that store never had my room number. I felt icky. Like I was being watched. Anyway, it was it is. Much better places than the tragic kingdom to look for loot.

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I work Security out there and metal detecting isn't allowed. We've had folks out there detecting until they are reported and advised of policy. We aren't as mean as National Park rangers that confiscate equipage. You're asked to put it up. Disney Resort at Vero Beach allows detecting on the beach. G'luck.

Sapper23

Aug 22, 2007
FL
Detector(s) used
Explor II, seamk
being a dvc member, it didn't MATTER!!.. Last year at WDW resorts.. and this was at 4am... out of no where!!! some-wanted-be Five-o' said, put up the
detector, and go back to are room.. he gave along speech.. 4 days later, I see him digging....Mmmmm... Well.. just say: a pack of M80's goes off.. He fell in the water,
and I had a 2 day's of meeting's.... That's the short story... I seen Life Guards run a Screen RAKE with a ATC.. Rings and Watch's in the rake.. I wonder how many
object get Place in Lost & Found???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions