tmosc
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2015
- Messages
- 132
- Reaction score
- 248
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MX Sport, Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm heading to Maine in September and was wondering what the laws are like for metal detecting. I'll primarily be on a Beach or a permission but the Beach is what concerns me. I've looked up some info but I can't make any sense of what I've read. I'd prefer to leave Maine without a Fine and Court appearance. Thanks in advance and Happy Hunting! ( I'd love to find Spanish Silver or a Pine Tree Schilling )


) then state of Maine parks have a "yes" in their column. However, it also says "with permission" (or permit or whatever) that you obtain from the park office. Well gee, not every stretch of their land and beaches necessarily have an "office", do they ? 






