What's new

Detecting in Philippines

Ace 350 is not a salt water detector so don't expect it to work good on salt water beaches, it is a single freq detector, the salt minerals will make it very unstable and only way to make it stable is to turn sensitivity way down which then kills any depth you can get..
 
Sino maka tulong sa akin dito marami kc kaming nakitang treasure sign sa area namin like turtle foot prints at marami pang iba kulang lang sa amin is pano e analyze un at saan mag simula mag hukay at sana my detector na mkatulong from mindanao near pagadian city area namin..
 
Sino maka tulong sa akin dito marami kc kaming nakitang treasure sign sa area namin like turtle foot prints at marami pang iba kulang lang sa amin is pano e analyze un at saan mag simula mag hukay at sana my detector na mkatulong from mindanao near pagadian city area namin..

ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE> FORUM RULES.
 
I will be in the Philippines in August, I will be arriving in Manila, spend a weekend there, going to Baguio for a few days and then to Subic bay. The beaches around Barrio Baretto are my first target and after that there is the big main beach in the compound. It will be my first time flying with the detector so I hope I do not run into any problems.
 
I'll be in the Philippines in August. Subic Bay and Barrio Baretto areas. 3 weeks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom