What's new

Detecting in Punta Cana

I C THE LITE

Full Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
125
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Location
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
minelabs- se pro and excaliber, ace250, tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taking a trip to Punta Cana next month and wondering if anyones detected there and if they encountered any issues. Will be staying at a large resort but plan on going to other resorts close by. It's -1 here in WI and snowing, sure wish I was leaving today.
 
Going to Punta Cana as well at the end of March. Doing as much research as possible until then. Checked out a couple of posts on youtube by a guy who had been there but it seemed wrong conditions. waves crashing in, guy was exhausted after an hour or so in the surf. 15 days got him a few trinkets. I usually do the beaches but I am going to look inland on this one. Lots of old settlements which were occupied in the 1500s. Never know until you go. I'll post anything significant when I return.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom