leslie(nova scotia)
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2006
- Messages
- 2,768
- Reaction score
- 4,351
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- lower sackville,nova scotia
- Detector(s) used
- Garretts only
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
From the land of the Bluenose.....have never done this before but the aching bones in the morning made me do it....and for the first time youz! Though I would get something back from my hobby other than the wonderful time swinging the Garretts with good buds.
Sold some silver and gold rings and brought a new mattress. First time I ever sold anything. Thinking about another detector or fixing a few of the old Freedom 3 Plus machines.
Somewhat feel like I'm betraying the hobby!
Sold some silver and gold rings and brought a new mattress. First time I ever sold anything. Thinking about another detector or fixing a few of the old Freedom 3 Plus machines.
Somewhat feel like I'm betraying the hobby!







