What's new

Detecting Sabbatical is over back in business!! One bucket lister and more!

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
1,071
Golden Thread
0
Location
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After not hunting for about 5 or 6 weeks I'm back in business. Visited a good spot this morning for 2 hours and came out with a 1857 flying eagle cent ( bucket lister), a 1867 no rays shield nickel and a small flat button with an eagle on it! Great morning low humidity here in Northeast PA and great way to get back in the swing (no pun intended) of things. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439128315.639235.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439128328.238454.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439128337.337735.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439128345.805284.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439128356.772595.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439128364.956548.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439128372.507352.webp
 
Upvote 30
Thanks Will yeah I was pumped I've been waiting a while for one!
 
Congratulations on the old coins, button is also very nice.
 
Both on my list as well . Nice way to get back into it
 
Thanks guys 46wheat if you are ever down in PA for whatever reason PM me before had I'll take you out huntin.
 
Thanks guys 46wheat if you are ever down in PA for whatever reason PM me before had I'll take you out huntin.

I might have to make a special road trip down your way so I can see a little new countryside .
 
Interesting button- the shank looks very similar to a 1808 brass rifles militia button I recently dug. My gut says that it is likely 1812 era, but would need better pictures to be sure.
 
Nice finds! Congrats!
 
46wheat I sent u a PM with my contact info...thanks for the replies everyone!
 
NEPA AFTER SIX WEEKS , LOOKS AS THOUGH YOU NEVER MISSED A BEAT .
 
Thanx Sutphin yeah I try to stay active on TNET but I'm glad to be back in business!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom