What's new

Detecting this weekend!

kayden

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im gonna do it.....I dont care if I have to poor antifreeze down to dig...Just kidding ........but I am detecting here in Pa. no matter what!
 
53 here now & Rising

Get a flishlight & Head out !

only 30's this weekend
 
Still digging in Ohio. Ground cuts like butter with all the rain we've been getting. When the ground does start to freeze then head off into the woods. The ground freezes much later in the woods due to leaf cover.

-Swartzie
 
I went the last three mornings it really isn't that bad. I do recommend picking up some omni heat gear from Columbia it makes a huge difference.

The first inch was solid after that it was smooth digging.

Eastern Pa here though I'm sure if you are North it is a little harsher.
 
This is an addiction. I remember chiseling out a clump of dirt and it was not until I got back to the car and placed it in a plastic bag then on the heat vent I was able to get a 1777 One Reale out of the defrosted dirt...lol. I do ask myself from time to time...what the hell am I doing out in this weather. Just looking for one more digable target.

NJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom