Detector Pro

I have a Wader, and i just want to tell you to go for it...! ;)
Good discrimination and sensivity to small targets, very quiet also on salt water!

capela

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tesoro Sand Shark, Compadre, DetectorPro Wader, Explorer XS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are these the one with the detector electronics built into the ear phones?

The answer is "yes" my friend...! ;D

capela

I just picked up a detector pro diver. so where does the disc kick out pull tabs etc. some one told me it has a special soud on silver. is this true?

Diver is the same as Wader, the diference is on the earphones plastic housing (stronger).

So rejection starting point for the following metals are:

"Iron" ---> knob at "2"

"gold rings" ---> knob at "6"

"Pull Tabs" ---> Knob at "8"

So if you?re searching for gold stuff, you must not reject "Pull Tabs" as you can see above...!? ::) ::) ::)

?
? Capela

yes, some says 6', diver is the one for diving !

Capela

If its between the two I'd be sure to buy the diver. They are both the same weight, and for $100 extra it sure makes a lot more sence and water safty for any and all days through the future...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back