What's new

Detectorists Season 2 is now on Netflix

clv

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
717
Reaction score
1,101
Golden Thread
0
Location
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detectorists Season 2 is now on Netflix:laughing7:
 
I was so excited when I got the notification on my phone for it! Actually, I was going to post a thread about it but you beat me to the punch. Cheers

HH

Hockey_Detectorist
 
Ring Pulls! can't wait to watch... thanks for the heads-up!
 
Binge watched all seven episodes! :headbang:
 
Yup , me too. So here's what happens.........................................
 
Well finished watching season two. All the ends were tied up and I don't believe there will be a season three. Also the star/Writer of the show wanted to move onto other projects.
It was fun while it lasted.😅
 
If you want a similar show in quality and humor, check out Family Tree produced by Christopher Guest. It's not about Metal Detecting, but it's runs along the same lines as far as the comedy goes, and the main character is looking for his Family Tree so it's not so far removed from Metal Detecting.. It's on HBO GO and Amazon. Check it out. You won't be disappointed. This ones also also 2 seasons long.
 
I'm waiting for a new season of Battlefield Recovery. I could not get into Detectorists at all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom