What's new

Detectorists

jadocs

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2016
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
905
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all ever seen this show? It's a pretty good British sitcom. Season 1 is available on Netflix and Seasons 1 & 2 are available on Acorn TV.

74dd56e69ba8bb43fa0174d1b5da9fb9.jpg
 
I haven't seen the show but would be interested. Thanks!
 
watched the 2 seasons, was waiting for the next, then the show was discontinued....sigh!
Worth the watch, but from the 1st season 1st episode on..........
 
I bought the dvd's. Cute premise.
 
I miss this show,wish they would make Season 3!
 
I love the show, argh...I didn't know it was discontinued.
 
Guess I better buy a TV. I seem to be missing things...
 
I hope it isn't one of those "Roll down a hill, & Climb up a tree, everytime you find something " kind of show.
 
I don't watch British shows, because I don't understand their language
 
Last edited:
I hope it isn't one of those "Roll down a hill, & Climb up a tree, everytime you find something " kind of show.

No it's not a reality show. It's a sitcom about two guys whose life revolves around metal detecting and hitting the mother load. It's a pretty funny show. Well done if you ask me.
 
I got to see a couple of the shows before it dissappeared.
 
I watched season 1 over the winter out of boredom. it was interesting enough to keep watching but I could have done without all the sappy love story crap.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom