cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have the older version. I loved it for a couple of years until it kept having problems. I had switches go bad, and a couple of probe went south too. They just got too expensive to keep fixing after the warranty ran out, so, I pitched them in the trash. With today's wireless headphones and excellent pin pointers, I really haven't missed them much. I think I'd get the Garrett Z-Link system instead if I was in the market for something new that didn't have an integrated wireless pin pointer like what XP has.

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have detected with people that have the new uniprobe. They work fantastic and being able to hear just your probe or just your detector is definitely an advantage. Plus I've seen first-hand the pulse uniprobe goes deeper than the handheld probes. I saw the video on the uniprobe page on the detector pro website and the original owner who designed the first generation uniprobe says this newer generation is more stable and he uses it

OP
OP
dave_e

dave_e

Aug 30, 2015
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend,
Rutus Atrex,
Minelab Equinox 600,
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate the input guys.

May pick one up in the next couple weeks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread