JRAGEN94

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Fort Bragg
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, ExCal, F2, F75, & a few more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything is in working condition and the shipping fee is included in the prices. Must sell all items before the 27th of October!

Detectors

AT Pro: Comes with the fully functional detector, original box, manuals, etc... $425.00 Shipped

2roov0n.jpg

Fisher F2: Comes with the fully functional detector, original box, original manuals, headphones and the 8" & 4" coils $155.00 Shipped

2say1pi.jpg

Accessories

Garrett Pro Pointer: Used about 5 times, still looks brand new & comes with the original box. $80.00 shipped SOLD(Awaiting Payment}

n2k47r.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
JRAGEN94

JRAGEN94

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Fort Bragg
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, ExCal, F2, F75, & a few more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please only message me if you are seriously interested. I need these items gone by Oct 27th, so let me know your offers and ill do some thinking!

Bill_S

Sep 29, 2010
FYI that picture is of an AT Pro that I had for sale. I don't care if you use it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI that picture is of an AT Pro that I had for sale. I don't care if you use it.
Jragen94.. If this is true please post picture of your actual detector for sale...

Last edited:

DonM

Apr 2, 2003
Whitby, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you check the treasureclassifieds site - you will see the same photo that Bill had posted.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't look like the same picture to me..In bills the instruction manual is laying long ways and in his picture it is right side up ??

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't look like the same picture to me..In bills the instruction manual is laying long ways and in his picture it is right side up ??
It is the exact same Detector, manual rotated is all. Look at shadows inside box side's and look at the rug on the left.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Until Jragen responds I highly recommend no one send any funds. Ad for AT Pro is marked deal closed on 10/7 and seller is Bill....

Need to be sure an AT pro is available...

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received Warnings on JRAGEN94 also.

it's "buyer Beware" here for now. Seller needs to prove himself.

If dealing with him , have him send first, You pay after item is in your hands & inspected. but be honest now, so your not on the end of a warning like this
next time :unhappysmiley:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do NOT purchase anything from this member.....

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011
JRAGEN94 is actually known as BluegrassJames among many other names.
He uses several IP addresses and has been a member of several forums for years so he is resurrecting some of his older names to scam people.
He usually requests Paypal gift...if you do that kiss your money goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:

blong10

Apr 9, 2014
New Castle
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD2, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Garrett AT PRO,
X-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes he has scammed many over there as well

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry we do not allow external links to other forums....... He will be banned here and all of his ips logged for future reference.

He has chosen to ignore my request to post actual pictures, you never post someone else's pictures for detector for sale...

For your own protection...

*************WARNING*************

NEVER EVER USE PAYPAL "GIFT" TO PAY FOR ITEMS BOUGHT, YOU HAVE NO INSURANCE IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ITEMS...

**************WARNING************

Last edited:

blong10

Apr 9, 2014
New Castle
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD2, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Garrett AT PRO,
X-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why not ban him now we have enough evidence

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
​IF HE DOES THIS TYPE OF LOW THING ALL THE TIME WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO POST ON THE FORUMS ?????????????????????????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions