This was easy for me to determine. Knowing which branches are supplied by which carriers helps. Unless it is a small local bank that might fluctuate with carriers, the big corporate banks stay with the same carrier throughout a region. It is a negotiated contract to supply all the branches in the region by a specific carrier. For example, BoA is supplied by Brinks from Jacksonville to Melbourne to Orlando to Gainesville. I'm sure it is state wide, but this region I know for certain. Now, on roadtrips, I would speak with the bank manager and query them as to where they get their coin from. Most would reply Jacksonville. I kept moving south until the one branch was supplied by the Daytona/Ormond Beach Brinks facility. Bingo. I now order from the Daytona/Ormond district and dump in Jacksonville district. Daytona is fed from a central vault in Orlando. Orlando supplies the Melbourne district also. Coin is not brought down from Jacksonville until the central vault is bled down. When that happens, I'll go north into Georgia.