Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am interested. Do you have your invoice?

Hi - responded to your PM - and as of now I do not know where it is, I will contact Vendor Monday if I can not find it to see if I can get a duplicate - thanks for the interest.

OP
OP
Tedyoh

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Assembled with lower rod....Less than 50 hours....free shipping to lower 48.....$300 PayPal F&F or add the 3% up charge ($309)

Price is firm....no trades....no invoice (can't find as of now) or box

Thanks!

Price lowered to $300...not going any lower.

OP
OP
Tedyoh

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope....and to be honest i dont even think I registered for the warranty...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tedyoh

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No registration is required, but a receipt is required for any warranty work. As i understand it, without a receipt, there effectively isn't any warranty...
Not sute how XP works but i never registered a Minelab etrac, sold it and they extended whatever warranty was left ro the new owner.....so if you're not 100% sure, with all due respect, please dont post your opinions.....I'll check with XP tomorrow or Monday on this topic and let you all k ow what they say.

Thanks!

HighPlainsHunter

Apr 17, 2008
Forney, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sute how XP works but i never registered a Minelab etrac, sold it and they extended whatever warranty was left ro the new owner.....so if you're not 100% sure, with all due respect, please dont post your opinions.....I'll check with XP tomorrow or Monday on this topic and let you all k ow what they say.

Thanks!

Minelab works differently than XP with regard to warranty. It's not an opinion, check with XP. I tried to buy this from you last month, and gave you some ideas on how to come up with a proof of purchase, then never heard back...

Good luck with your sale...

Last edited:

collectdelft

Greenie
Mar 25, 2016
Kelowna, BC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
XP DEUS - HF Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
High Plains is correct. You must submit a copy of the original purchase invoice along with any warranty repairs that you require. Without the invoice, there is no warranty unfortunately. I have confirmed this with the repair facility in Mass.

OP
OP
Tedyoh

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab works differently than XP with regard to warranty. It's not an opinion, check with XP. I tried to buy this from you last month, and gave you some ideas on how to come up with a proof of purchase, then never heard back...

You did give me some ideas,thanks, and you did hear back from me - I'll post the P.M. right here if you'd like but I'll assume you would not like that...........The phrase "As I understand it....." is an opinion....not factual.

Don't need to sell but thanks for the support.

OP
OP
Tedyoh

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
High Plains is correct. You must submit a copy of the original purchase invoice along with any warranty repairs that you require. Without the invoice, there is no warranty unfortunately. I have confirmed this with the repair facility in Mass.

Yes his opinion was correct - I called and verified........no receipt no warranty work.......

If anyone wants it you have until Friday - I'll remove the post or mark as sold around 3:30pm when I leave work.

HighPlainsHunter

Apr 17, 2008
Forney, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did give me some ideas,thanks, and you did hear back from me - I'll post the P.M. right here if you'd like but I'll assume you would not like that...........The phrase "As I understand it....." is an opinion....not factual.
Post whatever you like, and no, I didn't hear back from you after you sent this:

Feb 25, 2019, 03:47 PM

Tedyoh said:
HighPlainsHunter said:
Wow! What a way to run a business. Not very good for future customer confidence. By any chance, did you pay with PayPal? If so, perhaps your transaction info could be used? Or, maybe a credit card statement might show the purchase.

Good points....probably with my credit card....although it was a year and a half to 2 years ago.....I'll look into that....

"As I understand it" was not an opinion, but the facts as I know them. I'll gladly post our entire conversation, if you like. Otherwise I'm done with this.

OP
OP
Tedyoh

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I understand it" is a more-or-less unnecessary phrase that just hedges your statement in case it's wrong. You could just leave it out entirely, because in this context, of course your answer to a question is going to be based on your personal understanding. You could also say:

I believe it's...

I think it's...

From my understanding...

If I understood correctly...

Paypal or credit card transactions are not sales receipts from the vendor so hence no good for you to buy my coil, trade it and make $50....lot of effort on your part for $50 but thanks again for all of you support on my sale.

HighPlainsHunter

Apr 17, 2008
Forney, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope....and to be honest i dont even think I registered for the warranty...

As I understand it" is a more-or-less unnecessary phrase that just hedges your statement in case it's wrong. You could just leave it out entirely, because in this context, of course your answer to a question is going to be based on your personal understanding. You could also say:

I believe it's...

I think it's...

From my understanding...

If I understood correctly...

Paypal or credit card transactions are not sales receipts from the vendor so hence no good for you to buy my coil, trade it and make $50....lot of effort on your part for $50 but thanks again for all of you support on my sale.

Is that sort of like your post above, or were you just not being "honest" before?

I wasn't looking to trade the coil as I have a HF 9" coil I've been trying to trade for an elliptical since I wasn't buying yours...

OP
OP
Tedyoh

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is that sort of like your post above, or were you just not being "honest" before?

I wasn't looking to trade the coil as I have a HF 9" coil I've been trying to trade for an elliptical since I wasn't buying yours...

Yeah, from a guy who makes over 100k a year - I'm looking to screw someone for $300 - I have better things to do - unlike you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread