DĒUS II and MI-6 Issue

DanU

Greenie
Dec 15, 2021
Fort Pierce, FL
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Yes. Sometimes it connects and sometimes not. It also will change screen to the pinpoint and then drop the connection. I usually have 2 or 3 times during a 2 hour hunt where I turn it off and on 3 or so times for it to connect. Rest of the time, it seems to work properly.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When you turn the Mi6 on there is a light blip that indicates it’s connected. Sometimes there is a delay and sometimes it just doesn’t connect at all and you have to turn it off and on. I’ve noticed it connects better if pointed away from metal when you turn it on.

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just went out on my deus 2 maiden voyage. I found the MI 6 does not connect when its more than a foot or two away from the controller. If your having issues with it not connecting, try turning the pinpointer off and then turn it back on about a foot to 18 nches away from the controller. This is very inconvienent but it was the only way i could get it to connect.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i turn mine on I always test it on my digging tool first

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I some times get the delay you mention

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ALWaYS test my MI6 on my digging tool first before looking for the object.It seems some times it takes up to 30 seconds before it connects to my controler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread