Aug 25, 2004
Northern Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
F4B984A1-03D2-41E0-BFDF-710A961F9CBF.jpeg

I got out on Saturday with two buddies to a site we researched about 10 years ago in N Virginia that gave up a few bullets and Eagle buttons and nothing else. Fast forward to 2022 with new technology- no site is ever really hunted out. I had a slow start as I could not get my coil over any decent signals with my Deus II until the afternoon when I got a very faint of a whisper that gave a VDI in low 60s range using the General Program. I was thinking a button. I must have taken about 5 shovel fulls of dirt out until i was looking at a round circular object that I “assumed” lol 😂 was another mason jar lid, but heavier. It wasn’t until I picked it up and saw the Eagle on front did I realize I had just dug my 3rd Federal Eagle Breast plate but first plate with the new Deus and my best looking plate in my collection. My ruler I carry with me in my back pack revealed the 16 inch depth of the plate. I can not believe the depth of this machine-I believe it is 2-4 inches better in depth than my previous Deus that I owned for 2 years before selling it and getting the new Deus II in February.The plates are out there diggers but you may have to go deep to find them and this is the deepest plate I have ever dug. Happy Digging!👍

Attachments

• 59659C4F-E4B6-421C-81B3-711AF780C1DC.jpeg
    59659C4F-E4B6-421C-81B3-711AF780C1DC.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang that is one purty plate:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread