What's new

dfx with 950 coil can it be submerged in shallow water?

poppa19

Full Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
234
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
western new york
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
I have dfx with 950 coil can it be submerged in shallow water? thanks for any reply
 
All the way up to your box. But when you take it out of the water be careful not to raise it up in the air where the water can run down to the box.
 
Also, don't drop it or it'll be toast. But as mentioned the coil is water proof. :coffee2:
 
to be on the safe side.. I would go in any deeper than about 6" above your knees..also gotta be careful when you recover the target that u dont get the machine wet from water driipping off your arm
 
I have not experienced any problems. These have a good seal.
 
minton7 said:
to be on the safe side.. I would go in any deeper than about 6" above your knees..also gotta be careful when you recover the target that u dont get the machine wet from water driipping off your arm
Thanks forthe info
 
rjw4law said:
I have not experienced any problems. These have a good seal.
Hopefully be able to find out this weekend thanks to all for info
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom