Did 10 Boxes of Halves This Week... and the Winner is...

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definately NOT me.

Serious reality check. I think I need to find a new pickup bank.

Box1 skunk
Box2 skunk
Box3 skunk
Box4 skunk
Box5 skunk
Box6 skunk
Box7 skunk
Box8 skunk
Box9 skunk
Box10 skunk

$120 CWR'd Halves: skunk

Nickels:
Box1: 1918d Buff; 1938, 38d Jeffs
Box2: 1937 Buff, 2 dateless Buffs; 1 43p Jeff

At least I didn't get completely snuffed for silver this week. Grade total, after searching $5320 worth of coin: 0.05626 oz of the glittering sweet stuff.
Ya baby!!

HH
BB

Upvote 0
I feel your pain. I ran through a 9 box skunk streak, then a 12 box skunk streak right after that.

The coin that broke the streak was found in the ghetto, the teller said "I only have 2 bucks of half dollars." Then she started playing with it and I heard it before I saw it, a 1969 S Kennedy.

I may have to try another denomination since halves are drying up.

I think we've both had a reality check lately. My last 13 half boxes have been skunks also. And my 12 or so half boxes before that weren't much better. But this weekend I searched my first nickel box since Jan and I found a '43S silver & 2 buffalo. And I just started a dime box and I've already found a '56D in the 10th roll. So it's nice to at least know the silver is still out there somewhere but I think I'm going to give the half boxes a break for a while myself and just look for customer halves - although which lately haven't been too much better. Oh well, a little still better than nothing I suppose. :)

The message here, in light of your recent 88 40% box is to keep applying the heavy volume week after week. I for one am glad to be able to start up 16-20 box weeks starting next week.

Dude. Switch pickup banks. This just too painful to read. You've obvious tapped a dump-vein.

Hi Ho Silver! said:
You are most likely getting TZ dumps!!!!!!!!!!! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

I believe that TZ is in New Jersey and Baddbluff in Nevada. Therefore, the only way it could be TZ's dumps is if he searched while on vacation in Nevada, but he only recently started this volume, I think.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back