What's new

did 4 boxes.. all skunks.. first time this happenned to me eom

grampa

Full Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
did 4 boxes.. all skunks.. first time this happenned to me eom
 
Upvote 0
grampa said:
did 4 boxes.. all skunks.. first time this happenned to me eom

eom? :icon_scratch: Even on Monday?
 
Your in for a big supprise if it was only 4 and this was your first time.
 
I wish it was only the first time for me!
 
I think I might stop doing dimes for a bit, TD's coin course is always off a quite a few...
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Your in for a big supprise if it was only 4 and this was your first time.

LOL .. very true.. try getting 13 skunks in a row. That's the record for me. Some have gotten something like 40 skunks in a row. Would you continue to search if you got 40 in a row?
 
I'm on a string right now of seven skunks in a row. :help:
 
When I first started out I had a streak of 11 skunks... If it wasn't for finding silver in customer rolls I would've given up fast... Hang in there!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom