What's new

Did I just score?

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Hello,

Been delving into pennies, and the wheats are slow in coming. I have been doing a little error searching, and I think I may have stumbled onto two double dies. Being new to this, I wanted to ask your opinions on the coins in question. I have tried to get a clear photo, and it is like hell to do. If you need better, I can try, but, see what you think of this photo.

I have two pennies showing this exact same line in the date. It is only on the 2, and at the very tail end of it.

Please let me know your thoughts, those of you who know errors well. I am new as I said, and question if this is a DDO.

Thank you,
Anthony
 

Attachments

  • Penny 1972 ddo.webp
    Penny 1972 ddo.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 310
Upvote 0
You're going to have to mail it to me........ so I can give a better inpection!
 
can't tell much by the pic but if i had to guess i would say you probably have a double dye there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom