Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,983 Reaction score 28,572 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Sep 8, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I see the price of silver hit $20.00 today. Am I dreaming? Don..
Cool Hand Fluke Bronze Member Joined Nov 28, 2006 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 5,675 Golden Thread 2 Location In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. , , Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 8, 2010 #2 I remember when it hit about $48.00 in 1979. You will really see some fireworks when our "fiat" dollar collapses...
I remember when it hit about $48.00 in 1979. You will really see some fireworks when our "fiat" dollar collapses...
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2004 Messages 14,625 Reaction score 11,951 Golden Thread 0 Location Alamos,Sonora,Mexico Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2010 #3 Since I have two silver mines standing by, inactive, go go go AG. Don Jose de La Mancha
B battlecat Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2004 Messages 568 Reaction score 134 Golden Thread 0 Location moosic pa Sep 8, 2010 #4 It did!! I woke up to 20.00!! I sold to soon