What's new

Did you ever walk around for 2 hrs. thinking you had gold in your pocket.only to find

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
out back at the car that ,oops..not today!8-)

Wet sand find at low tide....mariner's cross looked so shiny in the noon sunlight, but not so shiny with the acid test.:blackbeard:

Maybe today ...will be goin' out between the raindrops while Hanks golfs between the raindrops

Here's a couple of pics


Thanks for looking , and for your sincere sympathy:laughing7:

Lorraine

DSCF3150.webp

DSCF3148.webp

DSCF3151.webp

DSCF3155.webp

DSCF3154.webp

DSCF3152.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds Lorraine! Too bad on that anchor not being yellow. What a teaser! Next one will land you a nice piece o gold I'm sure!
 
Still a Nice Find ! but yes I've had that happen more then I like LOL
 
Happens more often than not to me!
 
Would have been nice if it was real but its still cool looking. Love the shot of the beach
 
Not gold but nice and a keeper. :thumbsup: The gold is coming !
 
I still love the anchor!
Great find ... next time it'll be the real deal! :thumbsup:.
 
Did you ever walk around for 2 hrs. thinking you had gold in your pocket.only...

You know and I know that it's just matter of time! Great outing!
 
Last edited:
Ive thought I had gold in my pocket more than once only to find out I was wrong...a few weeks ago I thought I had a white gold band but at home it turned into stainlees steel. :tongue3:
 
Sorry to hear it's not gold. Done that a couple of times too.
 
Somewhere out there a tiny gold ship is floating around.
 
Nice anchor anyway! Congrats!
 
Nice finds. I like the Mariners cross
 
yep, happens all the time!!! good looking piece anyway!

chuck.
 
Bummer. But the beach is still a good place to drop anchor for a while? :laughing7:
 
I loved the low tide pictures of where you detect. The anchor is still a nice find and I bet there is something golden waiting for your next outing...
 
Impressive detecting!!:wav::wav::wav::wav: I love your beach:love4::love7::love9::love10: Fore sure I will be there soon or later :walk: Happy hunting out there:treasurechest:
 
Neat find even if it's not gold. Junk jewelry is usually in the same area as gold and silver. Just keep swinging and it will be under your coil and in your scoop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom