What's new

Didn't quit until I found silver!! 1891o seated dime

Oldrvrrat57

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
979
Reaction score
6,360
Golden Thread
1
Location
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hit the field where I found the 1861 quarter and 1840 dime and few weeks ago and started hunting further out from the heavy iron patch , signals were far and few but I finally hit the 91 on the D2!! Out pops a 1891o dime! The small coin with a 5 on it rang up as a 78 and I'm still trying to ID it. If anyone know what it is I'd appreciate an ID.
1000007585.webp
1000007584.webp
1000007582.webp
1000007583.webp

1000007586.webp
 
Upvote 35
Two excellent coins - the Seated Dime is in great condition - congrats ! :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • German 5 Pfennig Coin.webp
    German 5 Pfennig Coin.webp
    204.6 KB · Views: 64
The coin looks like a 5 Pfennig which is German. Nice job on that Seated dime.
 
AMAZING FINDS Congratulations
 
Super finds, WoW! Congrats! :hello2:
 
Outstanding Achievement
Thanks for sharing
 
Hit the field where I found the 1861 quarter and 1840 dime and few weeks ago and started hunting further out from the heavy iron patch , signals were far and few but I finally hit the 91 on the D2!! Out pops a 1891o dime! The small coin with a 5 on it rang up as a 78 and I'm still trying to ID it. If anyone know what it is I'd appreciate an ID. View attachment 2232153View attachment 2232154View attachment 2232155View attachment 2232156
View attachment 2232152
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom