What's new

Thought I was digging a silver quarter

40 Rounds

Full Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2016
Messages
121
Reaction score
1,278
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO, EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was gridding a tear out and got a nice silver quarter signal. I dug down about 5 inches and this silver spoon ring popped out! Also found a nice 1920 Mercury dime. Buffalo nickel and a wheat. Not bad for 2-1/2 hours.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3570.webp
    IMG_3570.webp
    610.5 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_3562.webp
    IMG_3562.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3563.webp
    IMG_3563.webp
    601.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3572.webp
    IMG_3572.webp
    362.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3573.webp
    IMG_3573.webp
    560.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3560.webp
    IMG_3560.webp
    417.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3561.webp
    IMG_3561.webp
    468.5 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 26
I was gridding a tear out and got a nice silver quarter signal. I dug down about 5 inches and this silver spoon ring popped out! Also found a nice 1920 Mercury dime. Buffalo nickel and a wheat. Not bad for 2-1/2 hours.
Really nice!!!!!
Congratulations on your achievement
Thanks for sharing
 
I was gridding a tear out and got a nice silver quarter signal. I dug down about 5 inches and this silver spoon ring popped out! Also found a nice 1920 Mercury dime. Buffalo nickel and a wheat. Not bad for 2-1/2 hours.
Love that ring!!!!
 
A beautiful silver ring and a Mercury dime in fantastic condition! Congratulations!
 
I was gridding a tear out and got a nice silver quarter signal. I dug down about 5 inches and this silver spoon ring popped out! Also found a nice 1920 Mercury dime. Buffalo nickel and a wheat. Not bad for 2-1/2 hours.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom