What's new

Different types of Courage

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,951
Reaction score
76,427
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Philadelphia Times​

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
03 Jun 1888, Sun


000aaa.webp
 
Upvote 4
Courage in the heat of the moment,and cold courage. If you do a thing that requires courage in the face of danger or harm,even if you don,t have to do that thing is of a higher magnitude. Going to the dentist doesn,t require courage,just a high pain threshold.
 
I felt so little pain at dentists over the years.
it is more a nuisance to make an appointment and sit there
for an hour. the only time I had pain was a Molar that had a live nerve in the center. when he stuck the plyer or whatever in to yank it, no amount of Nonvaccine was gonna help. I did request to be put under for my Wisdom teeth out. they weren't fully up
if I remember right.

I never had Fillings or root Canals
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom