What's new

Digger recomendations

Tonnystark

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For context: I'm located in rural middle Tennessee where the ground is mostly rocky clay and I don't have to worry about the busy-bodies that hang around public parks.

What features should I look for in a digging tool for this terrain? Should I go straight to something with a longer handle or start with the standard lesche?
 
Last edited:
Welcome to TNet Tonnystark!

Charlie P. (NY) is correct. . .
I've been using a Lesche Digger for over 10-years now. . . the blade is a little bit shorter now from digging thousands of plugs but it still works like a champ.

Another nice tool is the Whites DigMaster. Unlike the Lesche, the DigMaster has serrations on both edges of the blade.

Happy hunting!
 
I like the Predator tools: Model 31C - Raptor digging tool.
 
I'm considering a Root Assassin. Heard good things about them.
 
Something STRONG. Your little lowes/home cheapo garden trowels won't hold up.
Same ground here, been there done that.
 
Welcome to TreasureNet. I use this shovel for everything I have to dig.
Lesche T- Handle 31″ Heavy Duty Shovel with Double Serrated Blade and a Five-Year Warranty.

68DB8095-2DE5-4192-9BF4-2C1588858D0B.webp
 
Just dont bring a full sized shovel
 
Welcome to tnet from Mi. Tommy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom