What's new

Digger27

Hobojo

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
344
Reaction score
276
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Orange County CA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Vaquero, Outlaw ,Cibola, Sand Shark,
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Safari.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
love that guys post's.
We have a lot of GOOD poster's and I'm fond of more than one but, damm that guys is a wealth of info!
Good job Digger, keep it up. :icon_thumright:
 
Ha!
Thanks a lot but it is all smoke and mirrors.
I just learn stuff and regurgitate it here and other places if I think any of it can help someone.
Sometimes I do come up with my own strange out of the box methods, theories and techniques but they are usually so out there the light from sane would take a million years to reach me.
Still, what works, works and if someone wants to try them it is at their own risk to their sanity and health. :tongue3:

I have been told I can write pretty well so I guess I can get my points across pretty efficiently.
 
Let me be the first to second HoboJoe!

I really appreciate your time and well written responses to a newbie like me! I'm probably not the only one that read and then re-read your posts on my thread alone.
 
Funny you posted this I third the notion as I mentioned my thanks on the earlier post 'Help on my next Tesoro' yes keep up the good work Digger.:hello:
 
Thanks and thanks again!
Helping others enjoy this hobby close to the amount I do and maybe give them some tidbit of information that enables them to find that next great thing pleases me more than you know.
Nice to be appreciated for what I do but it is all truly a labor of love!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom