What's new

Diggin History #88 - AwESoME UnEXpeCteD finds while metal detecting

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out metal detecting and before I knew it I was hunting for 5 different things all in 1 hunt. Metal detecting, bottle hunting, antler shed hunting, arrowhead point hunting, and mushroom hunting.


 
Sweet video, you three are cool **** I watch them quite often on spare time I love the hobby my self it's addicting I just started to put my finds on YouTube it's harder than I thought but there getting better well anyways keep digging :beer:

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk
 
Cool vid, I watch your vids a lot, I can't wait to get out, it's been the harshest winter Detroit has seen since 1881!!! Hopefully it will melt and thaw out soon! Happy Hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom