What's new

Diggin IN VA hunts. Questions

ppratt

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
Hey guys I have been thinking about going down to Culpepper to visit my nephew. I would like to know more about these hunts. Can someone point me in the right direction/person to ask.

Do I need to be part of some club or just pay a fee? How often are they held? Is there a sched? You know the basics.
 
There is a Diggin In Virginia forum on mytreasurespot. Join there, read & follow all the instructions, check in often and when the post comes up for invitations to the next hunt, sign up and wait... If you're selected, you'll have a couple of weeks to confirm and then you have to get your money in ($250 for 3-day hunt) and get your hotel reservations...

This is an invitational hunt, there is no guarantee that you'll be selected, although they do try to include a few first timers to each hunt...


Good luck.
Dwight
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom