Rich Hartford
Silver Member
I've got three banks where every so often I can pick up a few halves. The remainder of the banks I hunted the tellers get to them first. Oh well, I don't blame them,I'd do the same.
So I've changed my strategy and will be ordering a modest amount of half dollar boxes, and picking up dime boxes.
Today I opened up a dump bank and will pick up another account tomorrow. I also picked up 4 boxes of dimes and a $538.00 bag of loose dimes.
Two of the boxes were skunks,one of which was the dreaded 2008 dime box. The bag had five keepers. I also picked up 42 non silver Canadian dimes, as well as a multitude of foreign dime like coins.
Here is the take:
1x 1942 Mercury
1x 1946 Roosevelt
1x 1947
1x 1952 D
2x 1957
1x 1959 D
1x 1963 D
2x 1964 D
10 Keepers
So I've changed my strategy and will be ordering a modest amount of half dollar boxes, and picking up dime boxes.
Today I opened up a dump bank and will pick up another account tomorrow. I also picked up 4 boxes of dimes and a $538.00 bag of loose dimes.
Two of the boxes were skunks,one of which was the dreaded 2008 dime box. The bag had five keepers. I also picked up 42 non silver Canadian dimes, as well as a multitude of foreign dime like coins.
Here is the take:
1x 1942 Mercury
1x 1946 Roosevelt
1x 1947
1x 1952 D
2x 1957
1x 1959 D
1x 1963 D
2x 1964 D
10 Keepers
Upvote
0








