What's new

dime boxes

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
Searched 2 dime boxes yesterday.

Came away with 1 Merc (1944) and 7 roosies. Great finds for 2 boxes! Found 10 out of 1500 for the month.
 
Upvote 0
nice... still waiting for my first merc from crh
 
Nice!!! :icon_thumleft: I would love to find a merc in a roll one of these days too!!!

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Those were great dime boxes. Consider the fact that your yield was similar to finding almost 2 90% out of a $500 box of halves. If you search lots of dimes, the mercs will come.
 
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but what would be considered an "average" find for a box of dimes. I've got my first dime box coming this week. Thanks.
 
coincrawlin said:
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but what would be considered an "average" find for a box of dimes. I've got my first dime box coming this week. Thanks.

1-2 is OK
3+ is good
10+ amazing
 
coincrawlin said:
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but what would be considered an "average" find for a box of dimes. I've got my first dime box coming this week. Thanks.

I average 2.5 per, but I've had several good finds. A typical box is one or two, maybe 3.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom