What's new

Dime Day

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today I went through about 1480.00 in dimes, all handrolled and one box.
The box was the second best I've ever gotten with 8 Rosies and a 1923 Merc.
Altogether I got
2x Mercs 1923, 1924
16x Roosevelts
and a 40% half dollar from the only roll I picked up.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
wow to that box... where you get it from and did you order?
 
Rich!
Way to go. Nice dime score and a 40%er with no "half dollar dump" to put up with. Beats the leftover mess doesn't it!
Congrats!
rileyboy
 
d2arcing said:
wow to that box... where you get it from and did you order?

Got it from a small time bank and just asked for it. Almost got 2. It had an ender showing. Most of the Rosies 1960-62 were like brand new in condition.
 
Nice score! :icon_thumright: How are the condition of the Mercs, being as old as they are?
 
JJtheRollHunter said:
Nice score! :icon_thumright: How are the condition of the Mercs, being as old as they are?
On one the reeded edge is worn smooth. The other is pretty worn out too.
 
Nice score.
The most customer rolled dimes that I have gotten is 4 rolls.
 
I ask for customer rolls all the time. It's nothing to be able to pick up $80 at a time. That said I usually avg 1 silver for every $80-$100. I have NEVER found a silver in a bank roll.

Congrats on the finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom