Rock Rover
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2015
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello Folks,
I recently found a set of dinosaur tracks in Turners Falls, MA and I was wondering what to do to prepare them to make them more visible for presentation. They're pretty easy to see when lighted at the right angle, but I'd like to make them stand out a bit more without damaging them. Would you suggest using nail polish or something like it to highlight the tracks? If not, what would you suggest I do, if anything?
Thanks in advance for your input,
Rock Rover
I recently found a set of dinosaur tracks in Turners Falls, MA and I was wondering what to do to prepare them to make them more visible for presentation. They're pretty easy to see when lighted at the right angle, but I'd like to make them stand out a bit more without damaging them. Would you suggest using nail polish or something like it to highlight the tracks? If not, what would you suggest I do, if anything?
Thanks in advance for your input,
Rock Rover
Welcome to TNET!











