What's new

Dinosaur??

Kk77

Full Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
129
Reaction score
209
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this was my great grandfathers,and I have no clue what it is!! I remember he always referred to it as the dinosaur heart. I don't know much about where it came from other than it was given to him by a friend years ago. Any information about it would be appreciated!!

image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp

Thanks for looking and hh!!
 
Upvote 2
Maybe a fossil turtle shell? It's certainly interesting
 
Whale tooth? :dontknow:
 
Oh I forgot to mention that it weighs a lot!! And here's a rough estimamte of the size.
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
 
Brontasouras Dung
 
I thought turtle shell at first - but symmetry looks off
go to the fossil forum and try and find an expert - you can find other experts by doing a google search
good luck
 
Worth looking into
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom