What's new

Dirty dancing, moonwalk banned

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,779
Reaction score
76,171
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Don't understand why Schools have
Dances in the first place if they
don't want Kids Having fun :icon_scratch:

How about Seperate Cells
for each student, so they can't see each other

or a Plexiglass partition,
to keep all students touch free :-\
 
Ah well. The school I was graduated from didn't have any dances, because the church folks might think you were f****** standing up.
 
I agree sign it then don't show up. But they proalby would figure that out if they didn't sell any tickets.....Matt
 
they proalby would figure that out if they didn't sell any tickets

:thumbsup:

I'm sure the Schools count on the money
from Dances to pay for the Coffee & Snacks in
the Teachers Lounge, Mad Money for Birthday
parties for each other, Etc. Throughout the
school year.

it would still hit them in the pocket.

Sad thing is, I'm sure as kids the teachers & Administration
Had fun when they were in school,
& They turned out Graduating from College.
(I Wonder what They did there :laughing7: )

Unless the teachers and admin. in that
school were all the outcasts who couldn't
get a date. or even a smile from
the opposite Sex, they didn't die from having fun.
 
I don't worry about the dirty dancing at the school dance, I worry about the dancing after they leave the dance
 
Do they have to "agree" not to do the Charleston or Jitterbug, too?

I mean the school should cover all the bases.

:)
 
Sniffer said:
I don't worry about the dirty dancing at the school dance, I worry about the dancing after they leave the dance

Thats what I would worry about more if I had a daughter there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom