tnt-k9 Bronze Member Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 1,259 Reaction score 1,209 Golden Thread 1 Location Dutch Caribbean 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2014 #1 This morning was a nice day and I had a heartbreaker find in the scoop until I picked it up. DARN IT!!!! Thanks for looking and good luck out there! Attachments IMG_0862.webp 13.6 KB · Views: 202 IMG_0861.webp 13.8 KB · Views: 219 Upvote 0
This morning was a nice day and I had a heartbreaker find in the scoop until I picked it up. DARN IT!!!! Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
nscrcr8z Sr. Member Joined Jun 4, 2011 Messages 346 Reaction score 189 Golden Thread 0 Location cullman al Detector(s) used v3i/ xl 6000 pro/AT pro, Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2014 #2 Looks like a awesome day to me
sponge Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 1,703 Reaction score 685 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Aug 10, 2014 #3 Those are the ones you have to let go. Be strong we are all counting on you. sponge using smoke signals.
Those are the ones you have to let go. Be strong we are all counting on you. sponge using smoke signals.
S Sir Gala Clad Bronze Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 1,334 Reaction score 511 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2014 #4 Which find was the heart breaker?
SonnyFl Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 899 Reaction score 582 Golden Thread 0 Location Hudson Fl. Detector(s) used Excal Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2014 #5 Absolutely a NICE day!
tnt-k9 Bronze Member Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 1,259 Reaction score 1,209 Golden Thread 1 Location Dutch Caribbean 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2014 Thread Owner #6 Sir Gala Clad said: Which find was the heart breaker? Click to expand... I'd have to say that the "Avon" ring with the fake pear shaped white stone was the heart breaker. The stainless spinner ring was a 10 yarder. "10 yarder". Meaning that it would be clearly identifiable from 10 yards away.
Sir Gala Clad said: Which find was the heart breaker? Click to expand... I'd have to say that the "Avon" ring with the fake pear shaped white stone was the heart breaker. The stainless spinner ring was a 10 yarder. "10 yarder". Meaning that it would be clearly identifiable from 10 yards away.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 12, 2014 #7 tnt, , both rings are pretty ; too bad about the "heartbreaker" but next time you'll get the real thing, I'm sure Good luck out there Lorraine
tnt, , both rings are pretty ; too bad about the "heartbreaker" but next time you'll get the real thing, I'm sure Good luck out there Lorraine