What's new

My Slump Endith. Chicago World's Fair Token.

BLACKIE555

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
2,413
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relearned the lesson of not giving up despite searching an area twice and finding the usual bag of modern crud.
They ripped a sidewalk out across the street and it was mostly a disappointment, however it is a convenient enough spot. I nearly turned off and went home twice but hunted it right to the end. Token was practically on the surface.
I've wanted to find the swastika a long time. Yay. Thanks for looking, may the Good Luck find you!


IMG_20260916_185756.webp

IMG_20260916_191328.webp

IMG_20260916_191346.webp
 
Upvote 13
Congrats on a great find ! :occasion14:
I knew the Boy Scouts had Swastikas on some of their Good Luck Tokens but I've never seen one on a Worlds Fair Token before.
 
Nice piece of Worlds Fair memorabilia. That is a great find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom