Discovery 1000

zim1952

Dec 1, 2007
I purchased a "barely used" Discovery 1000 with headphones off of eBay for my granddaughter who wants to go detecting with me. Don't know much about this detector but the price was right to see if she really wants to do this. The problem is that as with most things purchased used off eBay there are no instructions. If any one would have a set that they could scan and send me a copy or a set they could send a copy of, I would be glad to pay them for their time. One post on another forum says that the Discovery 1000 is similar to a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV except for cosmetics if this is true I've down loaded the instructions for this detector. If this is true could someone on this forum verify that this is so. I haven't recieved the detector yet so can't really play with it. She is really excited and wants to go out and try it as soon as it gets here, so gramps needs to know a little about it to help her out. Hopefully she will like this hobby and want to continue so I've got someone to hunt with. Thanks in advance for anyone who may be able to help us out.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I checked with some hunters i know that use Bounty Hunters but nothing so no help here ...==Jim==

OP
OP
Z

zim1952

Dec 1, 2007
Received the detector yesterday and lo and behold the seller found the original manual. Thanks for the help you guys gave.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I am glad he had one.Now go out and find all those riches.....and have fun.........==Jim==

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions