What's new

DISNEY XD CHANNEL PRINT-CONCEPT DROIDS-CHOPPER

LESTWEFORGET

Greenie
Joined
Apr 26, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
I found this framed print from the Disney XD channel show Star Wars Rebels which shows the concept images and designs of the character Chopper. It's #213 out of only 400 made and supposedly only given to TV executives and staff members who worked on the show. I think this is pretty rare as I only found two on the net with one sold in 2014 (sold for over $500) and a current one for sale on Ebay ($120). It's not something that I collect so I plan on selling it but not exactly sure what the actual value would be based on the spread of the prices I found. Anybody have an idea as to its' actual value or how I could accurately price it? Really appreciate any thoughts and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3141.webp
    IMG_3141.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3142.webp
    IMG_3142.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3143.webp
    IMG_3143.webp
    73 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3144.webp
    IMG_3144.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3145.webp
    IMG_3145.webp
    152.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3146.webp
    IMG_3146.webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3147.webp
    IMG_3147.webp
    151.4 KB · Views: 27
Upvote 1
From my perspective, on an item like this the value is whatever a buyer is willing
to pay for it.

If you're planning on listing it on eBay, the one offered at $120 kind of puts you
on the spot. Has that one had any interest?
 
I saw the one on eBay but I don't think he knows what he has or does and just wants to dump it... no interest as far as I can tell.
As I said, there was one listed, and sold, for $500+ according to WorthPoint in 2014. They were the only two transactions I found and, the weird thing is that I can't find any other information whatsoever. I guess I'm going to keep doing some research and sit on it for a while as it's something different from the normal Star Wars stuff. Appreciate the reply and hope you had a great Thanksgiving and hope you have a great Christmas holiday!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom